Monday 25 February 2013

SMURF SMURF AND SMURF!

Hey I'm sugar!

OMG IM NOTTT
im not hacking dw...O__O
I'm her 'bff' and I do all the epic backrounds and stuff of this blog..
sugar does the writing.. :D
so now its what you have been waiting for...

THE SMURFSSS!!!!!!!!

and sugar has been getting mail on msp like OMG HEY SMURF and WHAT THE SMURF? so lol to you sugar because of the lag! ( devil face ) and give her lots of autos and NO LAG!

~ Until then my smurf loves

The epic secret is out!!!
AND SUGAR WILL BE MAKING HER OWN SMURF CLOTHES LINE!
SO STAY TUNE TO THAT

OH WAIT THIS ISNT OVER...

I AM ALSO LEADER OF THE PURPLETTES! SO MAHAHAHHA JOIN SMURFS OR US ( THE SMURFS WILL LOSE! ) AND IT STARTS IN MARCH ( SMARCH) SO SEE YOU THEN AND VOTE WHO SIDE YOU ARE ON!

I AM OUTTT
SUGAR YOU BETTER THANK ME FOR THIS XD

SUGARS NOTE HERE....
Sugar here, IGNORE THEM STUPID CHILDISH BABY PURPLETTES, THE SMURFS ARE BETTER THAN EVER, I may be alone for now, But they will NEVER defeat me,
PS Anyone can join, they can just wear Purple for purplettes (BOOO)
Or Blue (DARK BLUE) and a smurf hat like im wearing for Smurfs
The Purplettes are cheating anyways haha, They have higher levels than me, but still, THAT WILL NEVER DEFEAT ME, I have the smurf movies so i can kill them in the movies B) MWAHAHAHAH Yeah SMURFS ARE COOLER (y)
If your vip you can buy my smurf looks and join me
If your stupid enough to join the Purplettes, Buy a purple outfit (Nah XD)
If your non vip, you can either buy or wear full blue or purple with this on there status along with anything else - 
''Smurfs will always stand tall''
Or ''Smurfs Forever!''

Thanks oh yah, BE A SMURF B) 

1 comment:

  1. Yeahhh... Purplettes will win (SARCASTICLY) And the poll, IS NOT TRUE MWAHAH THIS IS THE TRUE POLL -
    Smurfs (YAYYY YESSS) - 100% 500000 Votes B)
    Purplettes - (booo Noooo) - 0% 0 Votes B) MWHAHA

    ~~~Sugar<3333

    ReplyDelete