Wednesday 23 January 2013

Mine and Beckys Rush Drawing :D

Becky (My bestfriend in real life, On msp her users Becky(=  )
becky and me were are having a sleepover then Becky went like (Heres our convo)
Becky = BORED!
Me = Moviestarplanet time?
Becky = What the heck OK!!!
Me = *Logs on Msp*
Becky = *Logs on*
Me = What the heck 40 friend requests...
Becky = HAAA Im so popular i got 2 friend requests Hehe
Me = Haaha :D
Becky = Why dont we draw Moviestarplanet people!
Me = Ok, Who?
Becky = Bumble and Drake and YOU?
Me = Ok
Becky = But its going to be a 2 minuite drawing on each person :D
Me = OKKKK
________________
That was a random convo we had, Heres the MASTERPIECE OF OUR 2 MIN DRAWINGS On each of the moviestars :D ---
Btw sorry if you cant read our handwriting -.-
Ok thats mine :D 2 Minuites to try do bumbles hair, Took me 1 minuite LOL i was rushing the rest of bumbles details of her clothes and shoes XD


Heres Beckys --
Umm.... Lovely Becky aha, I love my hat B)
Whos do you think did the best LOL XD
Message me or Becky(=
;D

~Sugar+Becky~


No comments:

Post a Comment