Saturday 16 March 2013

Fgs!

I havent blogged in ages >.< Ive been too busy playing Sims 3 University, i got atleast 5 of my sims in jail in less than 10 mins :/ FGS XD
I HAVE NOTHING TO BLOG ABOUTTTTTT :'(
Oooh ill try blog once a week idk
IM SO CLOSE TO LEVEL 11 PLEASEEE HELP!
As im writing this im litterally 5000 fame away from level 11 MEEEEP
I had a massive argument with this level 18 and she threatened to get the whole of msp against me... lol no xD i aint scared of a frigging level 18, yeah your a high level, that doesnt make you boss of everyone, fgs i aint naming who it is though pmsl
OH YAH
IM A JURY WOOP WOOP i got vip for 1 month XD Shhh dont tell my MUMMYY AND DADDDYYY XDD Yah they dont know XD
NOOOO YOUR NOT HAVING GREETINGSSS... NOOOOO YOUR NOT HAVING WISHIES XDDD... I ONLY GIVE GREETINGGSS AND WISHIES TO CLOSE FRIENDDSSSSS... YA GOT DAT? GOOD :D
Btw... Whens easter xD
Oh yah remember when i said id make a msp music video?
I FINISHED IT XD
Then my laptop randomly shut down when i finished the whole thing... And it didnt save.. Fudge you samsung laptop when i get my fricking imac your going in da bin IM TELLING YAH XD
Yes i talk to my laptop big woop XD
More news....
Eclipsey bearsss quit :'(
ECLIPSE if your reading this, PLEASEEEE come back on msp i miss your TROLOLOLING :'(
GLITTER If your reading this too... SHINGLE SHINGLE SHINGLE SHINGLE
Ya bye o.o

No comments:

Post a Comment